Spark Building Energy Solutions LLC
We are looking for insulation/solar installer who will be assisting in executing installation projects
The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully work on residential and commercial construction projects with a focus on insulation, solar and energy efficiency. Training will be provided as needed.
Spark Building Energy Solutions has been in business over 10 years and are a leading provider of Energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Assist in Energy Audits – residential and commercial
- Assist in insulation, solar installations and building remodeling
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job
- Document completion of finished jobs
- Maintain a clean job site
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process
- Additional duties required as needed
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
Lift up to 70 lbs
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.)
- Safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction and solar industries, such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Valid drivers license and clean record
- Strong work ethic, safety, job cleanliness and pleasant demeanor
- Should pass background verification